Before Bear goes down for his nap and bedtime I sing, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." Lately Kyle runs into Nolan's room before I'm about to put Nolan down so that he can sing too. Here is this evening's performance for you:
I love that Nolan doesn't seem to mind, no matter how off-key the serenade is.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
What a nice big brother! Very sweet.
that is awesome.
What a sweet brother! Kallon watched the video with me and when he realized it was his friend Kyle he went a little crazy. haha
love this! He really is "Special" K!
You are going to love that forever. So sweet.
I love little children's voices! Soo adorable.
So cute! Addie got a HUGE smile on her face when she was watching it...she kept pointing to the computer and saying "dinkle, dinkle staaaar!" We are huge fans! What a cutie!
that is so sweet! I love how Nolan wraps his little arms around you. Isn't that the best!
Post a Comment