What!!!?? You look great. Kyle is such a funny little kid! A few weeks ago at church Kate looked over at me with this sweet smile and patted my tummy and said, "it's growing mom." This is not welcome news when you're NOT pregnant! And now half my ward probably thinks I am because Kate was patting my belly in sacrament meeting.
I'm sure you dont need to, but that is still too funny! One of the sets of triplets I watch asked their mom if she was pregnant.... and if she wasn't, why does she look pregnant....? Needless to say she got a tummy tuck! Kids can be WAY too honest sometimes! :)
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
9 comments:
kids are super nice! ha ha ha! If it helps, every time I see you I think to myself how great you look
what is he talking about?! you look great!
What!!!?? You look great. Kyle is such a funny little kid! A few weeks ago at church Kate looked over at me with this sweet smile and patted my tummy and said, "it's growing mom." This is not welcome news when you're NOT pregnant! And now half my ward probably thinks I am because Kate was patting my belly in sacrament meeting.
Oh my gosh Jenny that is hilarious. When Kyle was talking to me I just thought, "Can't you sugar coat it a little?" He was making me laugh so hard.
I hear you on that one. Our children are so sensitive!
I'm sure you dont need to, but that is still too funny! One of the sets of triplets I watch asked their mom if she was pregnant.... and if she wasn't, why does she look pregnant....? Needless to say she got a tummy tuck! Kids can be WAY too honest sometimes! :)
Oh man that is funny!
Kids just don't have any filter, do they?
Such a funny boy. Don't listen to him. You look great!!
Post a Comment