We've been in AZ for over two months now and I think Nolan is finally getting back to the schedule we had him on in TX. There are many people who claim they, "need their sleep," in this world, and I am one of them.
I took these pictures at the end of May but they still make me laugh. After Bear woke up way too early I got him out of his
cage crib so he would stop crying and counted down the minutes until Tim would wake up I could go back to bed. This happened quite a few mornings (still does) but I felt bad for Tim when I woke up to this:
It's so hard to get anything done with that little boy wrapped around your leg. I've tried to perfect the art myself but he just doesn't walk as quickly as I do.
Bear, please sleep in!
4 comments:
Oh that is funny! Hopefully he will adjust soon. Debby is sleeping in until 7ish thanks to your suggestions and it is HEAVEN! I'm so glad I let her cry and figure it out because I was not loving those 5am wake up calls!
I hope so too for your sake! Kids waking up early is so hard. He'll figure it out. I know how annoying it is to have a kid stuck to your leg, but he looks so cute holding on to Tim! One day Tim will miss it :)
Look at that cute face! It's still adorable early in the morning. :-)
Oh my goodness! The sweetest face!!!!
Andrew does the exact same thing to us... I have the hardest time getting things done :-)
Post a Comment