Friday, August 26, 2011

A Fun Afternoon

    After a battle with the stomach bug, these boys were ready to play! Luckily we joined some friends at the Phoenix Children's Museum. 
Kyle was happiest on the motorcycle. I love that you can see him making the appropriate sound in this pic:


Kyle is usually very reluctant to look and smile at the camera so this picture is gold to me:
Kyle's pals Catcher and Bryson:

It took Bear a bit to warm  up to walking around without holding onto me. He reminded me of Tim-- just a bit more timid than I :).

His favorite spot was the noodle maze. It was basically a bunch of pool noodles hanging from the ceiling. Sort of makes me claustrophobic, but I took one for the team for Nolan.


It was hard to take pictures without noodles slapping you in the face, but these smiles made it so worth it!




 Love these puckered lips! My goal is to snap some more photos of him doing this before he outgrows it.  Try puckering your lips. It's hard! He does it all the time.
I think my point-and-shoot is on it's last days. This makes me sad.

Thanks Megan for letting us tag along! You saved our day!

7 comments:

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

How fun! Cute, happy boys are the best!

Andrea said...

Kyle looks so old to me now!

Jenny said...

Macy loved the pucker face for awhile too-- I think it's so cute! I'm happy you had a fun outing after being home all week.

reuben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan said...

I"m so glad you could come with such short notice! Sorry, it was so crowded and we couldn't get a good gab fest in. I'm thinking I could just have Reuben make a noodle forest in the boys room and you guys could just come over to my quiet house instead. ha ha

August and Melissa said...

glad you made it there! looks like you had fun! Reed has that Hurley shirt too little Nolan is wearing! Dillards special? haha

Phillip Whiting said...

I love Nolan's hair, it has gotten so long!! oh and this is lindsey, not phillip, that would be weird. :)