Next we did his hair. I hate to admit how long it took to do his hair, so I won't. I thought I could get away with spiking it in the front but he started crying, "No! I don't want hair like Joseph Smith!!" Tim and I looked at each other and just about died.
After trying to get his hair to look like Papa's, Catcher's, Dada's, "pre-school hair," and whatever else he had envisioned, we finally settled on something that was new to all of us.
Kyle chose his own prop for the obligatory picture:
And he chose his own poses:
* As a reminder to myself I have to add in that the night before school he prayed that he would learn about saying, "please" and, "thank you." He was very upset the first day that he didn't learn about it and would tell me each time that he still didn't learn about saying that. He has finally forgotten!
Kyle enjoys going and singing the songs he learns there. I enjoy running errands with only one kid! There were no tears when I dropped him off, I was just too excited for us him!
We love you Kyle!


11 comments:
I didn't know Joesph Smith spiked his hair!
I love that kid!
The Joseph Smith comment is best of all. He has his own way of doing things! I can see how preschool will be a great blessing for all of you!
So funny! I wish he was doing it with Sadie. Max and I are loving are one on one time!
between the joseph smith line and thinking cousin joe was the prophet...i think we need to realize kyle just sees the prophets in a different light then we all do. and ps those poses/props are awesome.
LOL!!! Joseph Smith hair?!?!?! That is hilarious!!! I love all his poses! He seems like an entertaining kid!!
I'm so glad he/you are loving it. That is wonderful!!
Love it! I'm so glad you documented the "Joseph Smith" hair comment. Kyle's too funny!!
I love that kid! Seriously!?! How do you handle not cracking up at him (or maybe crying!). P.S. preschool is mostly for you! Enjoy the Nolan time.
haha at least he knows who Joseph Smith is. Emerson hates having his hair done also. The only thing that sometimes works for us too is to have "buzz lightyear" or "bolt" or "calliou" hair
Ha I'm dying. This is all to funny, probably not as much during the busy morning. And I agree preschool is for mom's too!
Post a Comment