Jenny, they made this in nursery. When the teacher gave it to Tim she said, "I hope you're not offended." haha! i don't think a professional photographer could have captured him so perfectly.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
13 comments:
oh my. That is hilarious! This will be a good one to tease him about when he is older!
Mr. Kyle's picture=priceless....I'll email you those pictures soon:)
ok your blog wins every single time.
i need a kyle in my life
Oh that kid is a crack up. He certainly isn't shy about how is feeling, is he?
hahahaha at least he's a cute grumpy kid
Hahaha Oh Kyle, you will definitely have to hold on to that picture for future blackmail.
wait- did you make this or the Nursery?? that's a crack up.
Jenny, they made this in nursery. When the teacher gave it to Tim she said, "I hope you're not offended." haha! i don't think a professional photographer could have captured him so perfectly.
That is hilarious! I love it!
oh man that is great! When I was in nursery I tried to take pictures of the kids for a project and no one smiled! That was a cute idea
Every time I read your blog about Kyle, I laugh the rest of the day! That kid is hilarious!
Haha! I adore my Kyle man. That picture is priceless.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Post a Comment