My sister-in-law Candace was watching the boys for the weekend and sent me this video. It was the furthest we had ever seen Nolan walk. I think we'll send him over to her house to potty train too :).
The other night while getting ready for bed we put some new shoes on Bear and he grabbed the hat. The outfit was fabulous.
Nolan always walks with his pointer fingers out. Perhaps it helps him balance? Here he comes!
Love these two laughing together.
If you can't tell, I think his walk is the cutest thing! But really, how did he grow up so fast?



14 comments:
How cute is that little cowboy? He must not realized you don't live in Texas anymore.
He's not a baby anymore- guess it's time for another one! Three's the magic number, right? :)
Your boys are so cute together!
What handsome little cowboys! In the pic of the 2 boys sitting down together, Kyle looks exactly like Tim.
Great video and pictures! I can't get over how fast Reed & Nolan have grown!
The pointed fingers kill me! ha so cute. Those boys look like mini lie backers coming at you.
that was Kara not Jon
The shoes are adorable, the pointer fingers are hilarious, and the WALKING is so exciting!!
Go Nolan go!
Adorable! They look so much closer in age when they are both walking! What cute little boys.
I LOVE these pictures! Your boys are so handsome!w
I LOVE these pictures! Your boys are so handsome!w
What a cute little cowboy!! Sorry, I mean congrats that he's walking!!
Yea for Nolan! Its so funny to see him and his pointing fingers.
Post a Comment