I normally do the cooking around here... for better or worse. Tim, however, is really good at making our French Toast. Since we were planning on having French Toast tonight it was unfortunate that the boys were hungry before he got home tonight.
Luckily I noticed before I served anything that the, "cinnamon," didn't quite smell the same.
Anyone want some Mediterranean Toast?
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I think if you mix vodka with cumin it should taste like cinnamon!
That's funny! One of our favorite memories from our first year of marriage is when I used baking powder instead of corn starch to make orange chicken. Oops! My sweet new husband was even going to attempt to eat it until I tasted it and forbid him from eating another bite! My first attempt at poisoning my family. . . :)
Your dad's comment is killing me. I love hearing about other people's blonde moments!
Haha! One of the first meals I made for Casey after we got married--I was seasoning with Paprika...except that it was Cinnamon! Yike! Glad you caught your mistake in time.
I love your dad's comment! Too funny.
Post a Comment