Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh Hi


Hi.
Meet, "the Wall." This wall enters my life pretty much every day between the hours of 1 and 2 pm. It hits. I don't want to do anything, but it is the prime time to do something! (Because one of my sweet monkeys is napping).

I get plenty of sleep. Anyone relate? Any tips? What do you do to keep yourself going?

5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I lay down and take a nap too. Every day. Or almost every day. I can't wait to see what you find out.

Nielsens said...

Sounds like me when my thyroid was off. No matter how much I slept at night I was draggggging through every afternoon. Also, when I was eating healthier I noticed the sluggish feeling didn't come as often. Getting my thyroid levels right made the most difference though. Good luck :)

Jenny said...

Eating a good lunch seems to make a difference for me. I always need more than 8 hours of sleep too. Allie's thyroid suggestion was smart if that runs in your family.

Here's an idea: have random people call you in the afternoon and pretend they are coming to stop by for a visit in a few minutes! That usually kicks me into adrenaline mode!

Kristina said...

I will sometimes plan an event for right after naptime where people are coming to my house, so then I have to get organized.

Other days (like today), I surf the web and eat thins mints and then pay for it when the kids wake up from naps/quiet time... but it helps me feel like I had some time for me, so I'm ok with it :)

Nicole said...

uh, netflix? It's not exactly doing nothing...