Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So Lucky

Do you ever look at your kid(s) and think
 How did you get so big?
How did you get so funny?
How did you get so smart?
How did I get so lucky?

As we headed out the door to pre-school today my heart ached a little. He is getting so big. So funny. So smart. (Minus sticking a screw driver in his eye yesterday. Note the red mark in the corner. That was close!). These are good things, but he is just getting big so fast!

 We were reading books yesterday and I was just in awe of my little guy. He has been so helpful these past couple of days. I can tell he is trying harder to make good choices and to be a good example. I love you Kyle! And I think I'm really going to like the age 4!

6 comments:

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Yes, yes and yes. I am the luckiest Mom and grandma in the world. I have the very best kids and grandkids!!

Rachel said...

4 is so so SO much better than three:) He is getting so big and handsome.

Nielsens said...

what is that smile??? haha. yes, kyle is a growing man! can't believe how big he is

Jenny said...

I was definitely a fan of age 4. It is so fun and bittersweet to watch them grow up!

Ann-Marie said...

I feel like cheering and sniffing in those moments! So glad for the progress, so sad for the independence.

You are a wonderful Mama.

Nicole said...

I feel that way all the time! Kyle really is growing up. I still think of him as a chubby baby ;-)