Thursday, October 11, 2007

7 Months

For the first time I left my Dr. appt. with a smile on my face. I passed the diabetes test! Wohoo! I am measuring 29 weeks now.

I also went into work today and my boss gave me a copy of the book I helped her on, "Son of Man King of Kings." It is so neat to see something published that I actually had a part in!

There are also two calendars at Deseret Book right now that I helped with as well. How fun!
I am on my Fall Break until Monday. Unfortunately, Tim is sick and so my break probably won't be too eventful. I did get a hair cut today with some more brown in it (Thanks Jamie!). Getting my hair done is one of my favorite things.
I'll end with a quote from a student to me on Wednesday: "You're smarter than you look." Thanks.

14 comments:

Jenni said...

you are so cute Jen! seriously! and I am so glad you passed that diabetes test. I have been studying about it lately and it is BAD news! We miss you and Tim and talk about you all the time (good things of course!) Enjoy your short break and tell Tim to get better for us!

megan said...

oh wow! how are you suddenly catching up to me in weeks? I have my next appointment in 2 weeks. I have been trying to eat better so that I will smile after leaving my next appointment too

Nuestra Familia said...

Great job Jen on passing your glucose test and the book. I always like your hair, Love, Ale
Tell Timmy to get better soon

reuben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan said...

oh and why are you still so small? I am huge! I will post a picture soon so you can see.

Jenny said...

you are looking so good! i love the hair and what a cute shirt. thats awesome about the book- you will have to show us over thanksgiving. we are still working on booking flights...

Chelsea said...

You look so cute, and I love your hair! Congrats on the book. That is so awesome!
And you teach some of the meanest/weirdest/not so bright students! :)

Cara said...

I love your tummy!!! You look soo cute!!!

megan said...

are you kidding me?! I want my booty to get bigger so badly and it just stays flat! All my maternity clothes are saggy in the rear end, and it drives me crazy! I went to go get a bra a while ago and when the lady measured me she told me not to cry, as if she had dealt with crying pregnant women that hated their boobs getting so big. HA! I don't really like my boobs getting so big but I definitly was not going to cry about it. Which brings me to my point I will trade my boobs for your booty.

Noelle said...

You do look adorable Jen! As for apple recommendations: My favorites are Gala, Fuji and Macintosh (all very similar) and those work well for caramel apples. Another good one is Granny Smith though it is a little sour.

Tanya Kimball said...

Jen! I'm so glad you've blogged your pregnancy. I went back to see you at 3 months and I, of course, are already way bigger than you were but it was nice to hear what you were going through. I swear I totally forget each time I'm pregnant. I guess that's what keeps it exciting, right?!

Summertime Designs said...

Jennifer, first of all congrats on passing the diabetes test! (That's the one where you drink the orange pop, right?) Secondly, you look ADORABLE and are way too small to be 29 weeks! And thirdly, that is awesome that you helped with the "Son of Man King of Kings" book. I just saw an ad for that in my Desert Book brochure. What did you do exactly to help out? Tell Tim that I hope he feels better! Summer

kemptons said...

You are one cute little pregnant lady...

Cara said...

Jen...I am totally with you!! I hated Harry Potter and not such a fan of Twilight!!!! I prefer to just watch the movies anyway! We should start our own ANTI-book club!!