Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hazardous Church

Today was our last day in our ward because we are moving!! (blog details later) It was the primary program. You would guess that the Primary program would be the most exciting part about this Sunday. Instead, the excitement began when we settled into our tiny metal chairs for primary. After a few opening songs, a member from the Stake Presidency came in and told us that the church had a gas leak so we had to leave immediately because the gas could make people sick or catch on fire. Everyone rushed downstairs and out the door. Parents came and grabbed their children. So much for goodbyes. We will miss our primary kids!

11 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh no! Is that was that stinky smell was? Has that smell disapeared yet? How sad! Well when we moved, everyone thought we were moving a week later, so no one said goodbye to us! I don't think I have told you yet, but we are super busy now with 12, yes TWELVE sunbeams!

Jamie said...

You're moving?? When did this happen? If you need any help let me know, I have a big car that you can load up with stuff! I also need to get those diapers from you.

megan said...

oh my goodness how crazy! Our primary program was today as well. Reuben and I decided that sunbeams should be excluded from it. Our sunbeams were crazy during the program. We have 14 sunbeams (luckily not all of them were there today)

Jenny said...

okay THAT is funny. it sounds straight out of season three of 24. good luck with the move!

Jenny said...

oh ps i like the new banner

mIcHellE said...

cute new blog your's is always cute how are you feeling these days? Why are you moving? When do you come down to AZ?

megan said...

where did you get your cute layout?

Cara said...

I love your new blog look! Good luck with your move. Where are you moving to?

Chelsea said...

Cute new backdrop! I love seeing everyone's creativity! Scary about your church. Gotta love a short sunday though, right?!

jon♥kara said...

How sad. So you found a renter for your house alright? Did you ever see the inside of the new place? Our primary presidency would cry if the program didn't get over with.

Ani said...

That is crazy! You need to update about why you are moving and to where! And when are you due? How is student teaching going? Mine is pretty good. Really intense, but good. I like the new look for the blog!