
I've always been a crier. My family can attest to that. This weekend I have discovered my pregnancy hormones and now I can cry very easily and for a very long time. The weirdest part is I want to stop crying but just can't. Well, during one of these episodes, Tim was sweet and went to the store to buy dish soap so the dishes could get finished and he brought me this flower back. What a great guy!


10 comments:
He is such a good husband! Good work Tim!
Just wait, the hormones get out of control when you have the baby! I cried pretty much the entire first week Zoie was born!
so sweet! Yeah my emotions have been crazier lately too! I was getting worried there for a while that I would never cry again. I almost cried a little while ago because Reuben was going to be late coming home from work. HA HA!
Pregnancy brings out the best in you doesn't it!!!!
Hey! I know exactly what you mean. It's crazy how your hormones mess with you. Chris did something similar one time. He brought me home a card and one of those Willow Tree things. The one he got me was a mom kneeling over the dad's shoulder and he was holding a newborn. I cried and cried!
What a guy! My hormones seem way more controlable now that I'm not pregnant. But I think that might change now that all my helpers have left and I can't sleep!! Sleep when you can and don't watch Oprah. I think I cried everytime I watched it. Good luck to you, and Tim!
Guess what?? Good news, I am helping Hillery get their blog up and going next week!
Okay, that is so sweet! Way to go Tim! I'm sorry about the hormones! And if you're like me, they continue on even after the baby comes for a little while. Good luck with everything!
nice tim. don't worry jen you will go back to semi-normalcy in a few months. i still tear up easily at some things but episodes like that where i can't stop crying are gone. gotta love hormones!
Hurray for good husbands!
Post a Comment