Monday, October 8, 2007

Boy Clothes CAN be Cute!

Our friends sent us some cute clothes for baby boy Ray (yes, we don't have a name still) Look how cute!


Our ultimate favorite:
Thanks friends! We miss you guys!
And a little purchase of my own over the weekend. I loved the smocking:

10 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

Love love love the shoes!!! Heather gave Jaden a pair of Vans for his b-day and they are to die for!

Chris said...

very cute! i love the camo shoes!

Chris said...

oops this is jenny. i bet chris loves them too but he wouldn't use that many exclamation marks.

Jenni said...

Super cute! You are going to have one little, stylish, baby boy!

Amber said...

Shopping for boys can be fun!!!

kemptons said...

Your little boy is going to be so stylish with those clothes. Too cute...

jon♥kara said...

Those are cute. Hurray you will be done with your student teaching in six short weeks and you can come and hang out with us in AZ!!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

What cute clothes! Overalls are the best. Jen, you are like me! I love the smocking. That is always my favorite on baby clothes. The safari animals are great too!

megan said...

I'm feeling pretty good. There is the occasional (and by that I mean all the time) shove in the ribs, and waking up 12 times a night but other than that I'm feeling pretty good. Oh and I think I have gotten to the point in my pregnancy where everything annoys me.

How are you feeling? I hope your back is feeling better. Mine hurt for a few days pretty bad, but it has gotten a little better.

JONESIES said...

cute clothes!!! I love shopping for Emerson, now I never get anything new becuase I spend it all on him. It's ok though that's what moms are supposed to do. Your hair looks good too, are you growing it out? Mine is just a big mess right now I need a hair cut. I want to see this book you helped with too. How fun!