Sunday, January 6, 2008
40+ Weeks
Yep, I'm just trucking along. I went to the doctor last week and have no update. There are no signs of upcoming labor and I'm not dilating yet. I start going to the dr. twice a week for NST tests. He did tell me before that the 14th would be the latest... so hopefully that means I only have one week left! I'm trying not to keep track anymore. It gets tiring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
you're almost there! hang in there
jen you can wait just a little bit longer! think how busy you are going to be after. Have you gone on a few dates for the last time as just a couple? :) One time we were in line at the movies and a couple was behind us. They were talking about how crazy it was that this was their last date without having a baby...she was getting induced the next day!
Oh, and I want to see some of your photography skills up on here with that new camera you got!
Jen! I was just thinking about you this weekend and my mom mentioned your parent's travel plans! Sounds like your mom will be making a second trip! I was going to tell you (from first hand experience and after I read Megan's blog...it sounded like her labor was a little bit of "labor-intensive"!) to make sure you get your epidural EARLY (you don't have to be hunched over in pain to be able to receive it!) and actually, I LOVE being able to be induced. My personal preference! :) So if you can, keep hanging in there! It gets long but the moment they put that little guy in your arms...you will melt! Hope it comes soon! Love ya!
I hope you go soon! and on your own. Sounds like Tanya and I had very different experiences. I hated being induced. But it might be good for you! I am so anxious for that baby boy to come!!!
Any day now! Have you decided on a name?
I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you have had your baby yet. I am sorry he isn't here yet. Way to look at the bright side only 1 week left at the most...your are going to UVRH right? Luv ya!
now you are in the hospital and the next time you read this your little boy will be here!
Yea!! Congratulations Tim and Jen. I just heard the good news! We can't wait to see pictures of little Kyle. Love the name! We hope you are all doing well. Your dad is giving my dad updates and relaying them to me...thank goodness for Blackberry's!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was reading Jen's blog and saw that you finally had little baby Ray!!! I LOVE his name!! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment