
Kyle is almost 3 weeks old! At his 2 week check up he was in the 75-80th percentile for length and 50th percentile for weight. Long and skinny...sounds like his dad!

Today was a great day because Tim's law school applications are officially in and my brother, Curtis, did really well on the GMAT today. Way to go Curbo! Now our waiting game begins. I can't wait to find out where we'll be this fall!


13 comments:
I see so much of you in Kyle too! What a cute little boy you have. That is so exciting for you and Tim. I hate waiting though. That is exciting for Curtis too. I love all the pictures. I need to get on top of things and post pictures more often.
What a sweetie! I can't wait to meet him!
Those pictures are so cute! I had so much fun meeting him the other night.
yea! That is exciting! Good luck waiting and being patient!
Kyle is getting so big! He's getting his little look, isn't he? What a cutie!!! Good luck to Tim with law school. We're anxious to see where you'll be. It's a good thing that you have your new baby to keep you busy while you wait!
Cute! When can I come see you guys? So where did Tim decide to apply to?
he is looking like a little tim! so cute. how is the limited feeding going, did he get used to it or is he still grumpy?
That went by so fast! You have to let me know where Tim decides to go! Dont you love all of those $50-$100 application fees!
How fun for everyone. He looks alot older already. I'm so glad to hear Tim is finally finished with applications, that is a great thing to say. Now it's just the waiting game. I'm sure with that little guy around time will fly so fast. I love the pic below with Tim and Kyle that is adorable. Hope your feeling better. And what is the GMAT?
he's getting big!!!! very cute. Yes I believe its rare to find some one who likes their dental hygiene program.
It was SO fun to see you guys on Sunday! We must do that more often.
So so so cute! I can't believe how fast time goes...
I'm glad you guys are doing so well. Kyle is such a studly little boy! I can't wait to see him in person... when will that be by the way? I meant to call you the other day, things are just crazy busy lately! I will do it soon, I promise! Congrats again! :)
how do you get your title banner with the cute designs and a picture?
Post a Comment