Friday, January 11, 2008

Many Firsts

First car ride home:

We love having Kyle home with us! He looked so little in his car seat. My mom made him the blue beanie.

First Suns Game:
Kyle is also the newest Suns fan. Aunt Alli was going to the Suns vs. Jazz game, and we couldn't resist putting him in the outfit she got him to support the Suns. We were trying to teach him to cheer for Nash.


First Tan:
Next, we learned Kyle was jaundice. This broke my heart, but I managed not to cry too much as we put him in for his first tan.

He was almost too long for the oven. He kept on hitting all sides of it! We loved his little interlocked toes:

First bath:
After a big spit up, Kyle got his first bath from Grandma. We love having Grandma here!!!


Maybe tonight will be the first time he sleeps through the night?? :)

16 comments:

laurie said...

This is so much fun to see all these pictures!! This kids love seeing their new baby cousin! He is so, so cute! I especially love the blue beanie!

Ani said...

What a cute little peanut! I love his little outfits. So..tell me...how is it?! I have started to freak a little.

Erin said...

Oh Hayden was jaundiced too. I cried a lot when he had to be in the bili bed. Did you at least get to have him on it at home? I love those toes!

Nuestra Familia said...

He is the cutest suns fan, the beanie is so adorable.
Two of my kids had jandice, he is so cute and long. Are you all done with the tanning? Love ya!

Anderson Adventures said...

Jen
I love the pics. It has only been a few days since I have seen him and already he looks different. He is so cute. I love the suns outfit.

Jenni said...

I love the little suns outfit! That is too cute! And from my many episodes of bringing home baby and a baby story, it seemed like almost all the babies had jaundice?? but I hope he gets better soon! we love all the pictures!

The Scotts said...

I love the beanie and suns outfit! He really is cute!!! Lily was my first baby with jaundice but it wasn't too bad. We didn't have to tan her. Hope that he gets better quick. Good luck with sleeping through the night!

kemptons said...

He is soooooo adorable. Looking at him makes me so baby hungry. Love the suns outfit.

megan said...

oh poor little kyle! He is so sweet looking though. Love the suns outfit, way to support his parents home team. It is so nice that your mom could be there with you guys for help and support. By the way jen you are fantazstic at putting up lots of pictures!

Tanya Kimball said...

Jen...can a little guy get any cuter?! I LOVE his beany! I didn't know Diane was a knitter! He is just darling! Can't get enough of him...can't wait to be done with this pregnancy thing and have a little peanut again!

jon♥kara said...

What more is there to say but soo cute.

Andrea Hale said...

Hey guys! We are so excited for you! There is nothing like having a new little spirit in your home. I love it... and it only gets better (quickly I might add). We hope you're doing well and miss you! Welcome Kyle!

Jeppesen Family said...

He's so cute! Definately Julia's future boy! Your mom looks so good! So not a grandma. I love his little tanning bed. I had jaundice real bad when I was a baby and had to stay in the hospital for a week, and Julia had it too, but she got to come home with me. I don't think hers was as bad. I love his little Suns outfit! Where did you get it? I've been meaning to get Julia something, but I can't ever find anything small enough.

Tabitha said...

Jen- I cant even say how darn cute your baby boy is! How exciting!! I have to get that Suns outfit when we start to have kids (Not for a while I hope!! Law school and child bearing dont mix!)

Emily said...

Jennifer, I am blog stalking. I saw on Meg's blog that you had Kyle. Congrats! He is so adorable!! I still remember you and Tim as little tykes...

Summertime Designs said...

He is so sweet. Your mom did an amazing job on that beanie, it is so cute! So sorry that Kyle had jaundice. Each of my kids did too, but they were never privileged enough to get to lay in a tanning bed! And yes, it is always good to have Grandma there to help bathe up the spit-ups! How are you doing? I know how hard it can be to adapt to the new sleep schedule (or lack of a sleep schedule). I can't wait to keep on seeing pictures of him as he grows bigger! Hope he starts sleeping for you more!