Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Should be Sleeping


Kyle should be sleeping, and I should be sleeping, but life isn't always that great. We love Kyle's "I've seen a ghost" look. His big eyes are so cute!
I love this guy!
We've had some visitors. Cousins Ava, Reagan, and Reece



And Grammy and Roger came to visit too:

Doesn't he look so peaceful...

11 comments:

The Scotts said...

He is seriously so cute and you do not look tired or just like you had a baby! You look beautiful! Sounds like you had a great time with the visitors. My Dad just kept saying how much he look like Tim. Are you enjoying not being pregnant?

megan said...

i love how big his eyes are too! he seems to be so alert. i love him already and ca't wait to meet him

Nuestra Familia said...

He is so cute, we can't wait to see him!
Gracie is sitting with me at the computer and she loves him too, she keeps saying HOLA and keeps waving at Kyle.

Jenni said...

I want to hold him SO bad! If we still lived by you, you would probably be sick of me! :) So any news on if you are gonna be around on Feb. 21-23??

Jenny said...

jen, you look amazing! i meant to say something when we were ichatting about how good you look. i would never know you were sleep deprived and just had a baby. kyle's eyes are adorable, i want to see more more MORE pictures!

Cara said...

Roger....as in my dad??? I didn't know he went to see you??? Im jealous!! Can't wait to see the cute little guy.

You are going to have to give me some tips for Bermuda!!

Hillery said...

We love Kyle! Your baby is the cutest! These pictures are adorbale - I'm going to steal some if you don't mind. How's breastfeeding going? It took us a full month to get it down - keep it up! And you look great! Is your mom still there? Take advantage as long as possible!

Jaimee said...

Jennifer, he is darling! I can't wait to meet him. When do you come to Chandler next? Hope you are feeling well. One piece of advice: make sure to sleep when he sleeps--this is the biggest key to newborn-mother-sanity! Congratulations to you and Tim!

Tanya Kimball said...

He is just a doll! Can't wait to see him! Isn't it the hardest when your mom leaves...I bawled when my mom left when I had Hallie. But we managed and so far she's turned out okay(I hope!)...and now I am doing it for a third time!

Love on him! He'll get big soon and then you'll have a little 18 month old monkey like I do! :) Take care of YOURSELF, too!

kemptons said...

He is so adorable. I could just reach through the computer and squeeze him.

jon♥kara said...

Those big eyes are totally yours jen. How cute.