Monday, January 21, 2008

Mr. Mom

On Friday I woke up with a fever, but luckily Tim was able to take care of Kyle while I tried to get better. I got out of bed at 12:30 to find this scene. It must have been a long morning!

Here are my boys on a better day:

Kyle is looking like a little man these days. We loved this outfit from Grandma!


Everyone comments on how long Kyle's fingers and toes are (definitely not a Heyman trait). I tried to get a picture of his fingers, but instead captured him trying to sign I love you. His aunt Alli has been teaching him sign everytime she visits :)

Tomorrow is his two week check up. Time flies!

12 comments:

Jenni said...

That is the cutest thing, to see Tim with his little boy! What a good dad. I bet that picture is worth a thousand words :) Kyle is looking so cute and already looks so much bigger!

gs said...

You guys barely know me, but I'm Sherrie's sister--gayle. I check you boys blogs out to try and keep up. I've seen Carol alot this week and we talked about Kyle. I'm loving the picture of Tim and the babe...it speaks volumes. Go to my blog as I have high lighted CJPRD today. (I know there is a link on Summer's blog)

jenn said...

Hi! I am delurking. I stumbled upon your blog when I typed in your address instead of mine when I first started blogging(mine is timandjenn.blogspot.com). I am Jenn and my husband is Tim. I wonder how many of our friends/family make the same mistake. Anywho, I was surprised to read your post that day about your Primary class and then read about BYU. Funny because I'm LDS, too. I teach the sunbeams in our ward and Tim and I met at BYU. We graduated in 2003 and 2004. Small world. So, I came back to check and see if you had the baby. Congrats! He's a cutie! Come see my blog. I've got 2 little ones.

Jenny said...

i think kyle might be a little tim! he is so cute, i love that he "signs!" i hope you are feeling better; did you have a breast infection? those are the worst. what a good husband/dad of tim to let you rest.

Amber said...

He is so cute!! He just gets cuter and cuter! Kyle makes me so excited to finally have my little guy here!

Summertime Designs said...

Jennifer, I hope you are feeling better! That picture of Tim and Kyle makes my heart melt! He is so sweet and yes, he does have long fingers...definitely a Ray trait! Hope that you are all doing well!

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi Jen, hope you are feeling better. I'm glad Tim could take over for you, way to go Timmy. Kyle is getting so big already, baby's grow so fast. The fingers and toes thing is all good, good thing you have a boy, I was worried with the girls, as babies their toes looked big but then they are fine. I'm sure little Kyle is going to be a tall boy

The Scotts said...

I love that top picture! When ever Jared watches our kids, I come home and it looks like a tornado hit. But you gotta love them for watching them! Kyle is seriously so handsome. I hope you are feeling better.

megan said...

I love your pictures! Kyle is getting so big! The pictures of Kyle and TIm are so sweet. I hope you are feeling better. That is the worst to feel sick with a tiny baby. It is a good thing Tim is such a great dad and is willing to take over for you

JONESIES said...

Kyle is sooooo cute! the pictures are great! We noticed how long his fingers are too. FYI in case you didn't know the rocker in the first picture can lean back even more. The blue bar on the bottom swings out in front and it lays him back more. It took us a couple weeks to figure that out but you maybe have figured it out by now!

Chandler Myers said...

oh jen i love him! he is soo adorable!

EmilyCC said...

What a good dad! And, I don't think a new mom should have to deal with getting sick on top of the normal delivery trauma.

That Kyle, he's darling!