Kyle Timothy Ray was born last night, eyes wide open, at 6:03 p.m. He weighs 7 lbs 14 oz and is 20 1/2 in. Jennifer is doing well and so is Kyle. He already has battle wounds. These were from the forceps used to free him
Yeah, Kyle is here!!! Congratulations. Gabby and I can't stop looking at his pictures, she wants to know when we are going to Kyle's house. Please more pictures of the cutie boy, Love all three of you!
He is sooo cute!! Poor little guy with his battle wound!! He's a trooper!1 Can't wait to see him..hopefully soon (don't want to wait until he goes on a mission to have an excuse to get together!!)
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
21 comments:
COngrats Tim and Jen! We are so excited for you! Loves!
Tim & Jennifer, Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you that he is here.
give him a big kiss for me! i can't stop looking at his cute little face
Yeah, Kyle is here!!! Congratulations. Gabby and I can't stop looking at his pictures, she wants to know when we are going to Kyle's house. Please more pictures of the cutie boy, Love all three of you!
Congrats! He is so cute!
Sadie is so excited to meet her cousin Kyle! He is absolutely adorable. We love him already!
Congrats!!!! We can't wait to see him! :)I am glad that you are both doing well!
Congrats! He is absolutely adorable!
Congratulations! He is so cute...we are so happy for your new little family!
I'm so happy! Yeah!!!!!! I can't wait to here the whole story!
Hurray the day finally came!! I'm so happy for you two, congrats! So precious!
Mario is home from school and loves the pictures too. He says "he looks like a baby Timmy"
But he really has some of both, so cute
I can't believe you are a Mom! WOW! It's so exciting! Congratulations!
SO cute!!! Congrats!
Congrats you two!! Poor little guy and his battle wounds! Glad you are both healthy and doing good!! :)
He is sooo cute!! Poor little guy with his battle wound!! He's a trooper!1 Can't wait to see him..hopefully soon (don't want to wait until he goes on a mission to have an excuse to get together!!)
He is so handsome!! Congrats!
CONGRATS!! He is adorable!
so adorable! I am so happy for you guys. you two will be wonderful parents. I can't wait to get to see him in real life someday!
YEAH!!! He is such a beautiful (I guess I should say HANDSOME) little guy! Congratulations Tim & Jennifer. We are proud of you and love you!
Post a Comment