Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Happy B-day!

Today is T-Ray's b-day. Happy Birthday Tim! I am so glad that I married Tim. He is such a good husband and dad. We have lots of fun together, and we have too many funny memories from high school on up. I'll save the mushy talk for our anniversary. haha. Here are some random pics I found on the comp of our birthday boy:
Skiing this winter, only a few days before becoming a dad!

Tim is goofier than most people know.

One of our first dates. Look how young we look!
Homecoming together.
Tim was my escort to my service ball. These are not wedding pics, although that is a wedding dress I'm wearing that I got off ebay!

In Park City, about to endure our first Utah winter married.
Love this pic.
And of course, Tim learning how to be a dad. "Is there something under there?"
Today is going to be a great day. Tim got work off, so we are watching conference together, eating yummy food, and we'll be spending breaks from conference playing his b-day gift... a wii!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

happy birthday Tim!! I'm so glad you got the wii. Just be a good husband and only play it when Jennifer lets you :)

Jenny said...

happy happy birthday! love all the pics. enjoy playing your wii!

Hillery said...

"Happy birthday t-sac." That's from Andy. So glad you got the wii - now Andy can bum off you AND Mason when he wants to play! And I loved the Kyle's pacifier mark around his mouth. He means business when he sucks on his binkie!

Nuestra Familia said...

Cute pictures, you guys are so great together. Enjoy your weekend! Happy B-day Timmy.

Andrea said...

I didn't realize u guys dated in high school!!! how adorable. All the guys I dated in high school are in rehab or jail....haha not really. But that's Kansas for ya...

kemptons said...

Happy Birthday Tim!!! So jealous of his birthday gift...

August and Melissa said...

Happy B-day Tim-you and August have the same b-day!!! lol

Chelsea said...

Happy birthday Tim!! Hurray for the wii!!!