My arms were tense and I felt like I could vomit at any moment. For some reason, watching a Suns game tends to do this to me. My heart is hurting for the Suns right now after watching them lose to the dirty Spurs. Tim can hardly speak to me he is so upset. This particular ending made me recall when my dad would take me to games and I would stand up and yell, "I'm blind, I'm deaf, I want to be a ref!" Some of those calls were
truly so bad.
And by the way, although we are moving to San Antonio we will NEVER, I'm talking NEVER be dirty Spurs fans. Suns fans all the way.
8 comments:
I'm also a pretty die-hard Suns fan, and I also hate the Spurs. They are dirty, a dirty rotten team.
Of course you can bring your baby to the Women's Expo! It's going to be a lot of fun.
Last night was a rough night for us too. We all expected so much better of them! The refs didn't help though. ...
I couldn't stay up last night to finish "listening" to the game on the radio since we have a huge test today, but when mason told me this morning, I was so mad at him. The spurs are dirty thats for sure!
ha ha ha I love your passion. IT was a sad sad day for Arizona that is for sure.
I couldn't stay up and watch the game because I worked this morning, but Jeff was watching it as I was going to sleep... I kept finding myself listening and getting so anxious! I was really disappointed, but atleast you know there are plenty Suns fans here in San Antonio for you to join in with!
Watching the game was like a work out but at the same time I told Pete I was having a hard time breathing. Tonight I'm on strike and I watched no b-ball, Gabby kept asking me yesterday "what color is our team?" we are purple..."I like purple". Thanks for the post, I don't feel like I'm the only fanatic.
Corey & I totally understand we didn't talk afterwards because we were SO upset!
You can always go for the LAKERS!!!! HAHAHAHA
How come everytime we would be at your parent's house visiting the Suns would be playing the Lakers??? At least we won't have to battle it out when we get together at the end of the month.
I HATE the Spurs too...Hopefully the Lakers will CRUSH them!!
Post a Comment