"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
16 comments:
These pictures crack me up!! What a tough kid. Hey, thanks for all your encouragment with the glasses stuff. I need it!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics! what a little thug
OKAY that outfit is so hilarious, where did you get it! Corey would love one for Evan.
I'm glad Rachel called me to tell me that I had to see the latest cute pics of Kyle. Love them!
Too hilarious! How can my adorable grandson look sooooo cute as a "gang banger"?
What a little stud!!!
who couldn't love a gangsta' that cute?
What a balla!
I laughed aloud. What a ham.
jen, what are you doing to my only nephew?
Yo dog, check this out, check this out...lol
Fabulous pics! He will fit right in here in San Antonio!
Eric is now in love with your son!
That is the cutest thing in the world!!! I love it! Don't stop exploiting your child. It makes me laugh!
I am dying right now! Are you going to Santa Fe or Compton??
Post a Comment