I've seen on a couple of blogs yesterday and today people in disbelief that Snoop Dogg is now Mormon. I just thought I'd clear it up... he's NOT Mormon. Tim and I would be estactic if he was, but this website: http://cnnentertainment.co.nr/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/01
Unfortunately, if you scroll all the way to the bottom it says, "You Just Got April Fooled! Snoop's Not Mormon...YET!" It was a good laugh though!


3 comments:
thanks for clearing that up...i love the drool t-shirt by the way. logan is a droolin' fool also! there is still something about these two kiddos that seems very familiar to me!
haha chris and i read that last night and were so confused. we decided it wasn't for real because we couldn't find it off the regular cnn website. that is pretty sneaky though putting the april fools thing way down at the bottom. whoever did that was pretty tricky!
This was by far the best April fool's thing ever! I was dying laughing when I saw it!!!! Kyle's drool pics are hilarious! He is so cute!
Post a Comment