Oh my gosh! He has gotten so big. I love his smile. When everyone was over last night they were oohing and aahing over his birth announcement on our fridge!
Such a happy baby! Hey I tagged you on my post so check it out. I know you probably have enough Kyle pictures stored up for a million more posts but this might give you a second to think about yourself.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
5 comments:
He is such a cutie! I love little laughs. He is growing up!
Oh my gosh! He has gotten so big. I love his smile. When everyone was over last night they were oohing and aahing over his birth announcement on our fridge!
i'm so excited to see kyle's first blog video! it made kate laugh.
Such a happy baby! Hey I tagged you on my post so check it out. I know you probably have enough Kyle pictures stored up for a million more posts but this might give you a second to think about yourself.
I think it just hit me while watching this video that you are actually a mom! We are getting so old Jen!
Post a Comment