Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Babies! Babies!

You could say that I've been baby hungry. (Tim don't die). Let me explain why:

1. Kyle. I've been informed by Baby Center that he is no longer a baby, but a toddler. Sad. Once again, he's growing out of his clothes. This time it's his shirts!

2. I was around this cute boy:
And this pretty girl:
Who both have the prettiest blue eyes. 
#3. My cousin Christi had a healthy baby boy (8 lbs. 10 oz!) early this morning! Christi was my support during Kyle's birth while Tim sat in the corner and drank orange juice so he wouldn't pass out. I'm so sad I'm not there to hold her little guy. Here's Christi with Kyle. I still can't believe how beat up he was!
#4 Two of my friends had beautiful baby boys within the past two weeks as well.
#5. Everywhere I look in church there are either pregnant women or cute babies.
#6. I know of two friends trying to get pregnant and some that are pregnant.
#7. My brother Chris and his wife Jenny are expecting a little baby in August. I'm soooo excited for them and to have another little niece or nephew.

   But don't worry, the "baby hungry" feeling is already gone. It leaves that fast. How can it leave that fast when I am surrounded by so much baby love? That's me, past my due date with Kyle, eating at Tucanos Brazilian restaurant. I can stay away from those days for a lot longer...

15 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Don't worry I'm not baby hungry
Tim

amber {and co.} said...

Sounds like you have lots of cute new babies around to satisfy your newborn cravings! If you want I can leave Chandler with you for a night and that should serve as pretty decent birth control :)

jon♥kara said...

I love that you have to reassure tim. ha that's an awesome picture of you at the end. Those are some adorable kids. Ya the cute kids in my nursery make me want to have a baby then the aweful ones make me want to run. Actually none of the kids are that bad at all but I'm just used to being baby free.

Cara Jones said...

Haha! I was laughing as I started to read this post because I was SURE you were going to say that you were pregnant AND today I was just talking about crazy people getting pregnant again (but I totally shouldn't have said anything about that because now I just cursed myself...haha) It was great hanging out with you today. I have a lot of fun with you and look forward to hanging out! See you when I get back!

megan said...

I like how you commented first. I seriously thought you were going to say you were pregnant and I was shocked because I had just talked to you and you said there was no way that you are ready to get pregnant yet.

Jenny said...

i thought you were a darling pregnant girl! i have specific memories of some of your cute preggo outfits, and that picture with the ribs is kind of cute actually.

i went in and out of baby hungry phase about 800 times before i was finally ready to take the plunge again. i am definitely happy i got a little break in between.

Heather H. said...

Ha ha ha!
You've always loved babies!!

Jenni said...

I've been baby hungry for 2.5 years. that's a LONG time! I'm hoping this will end sometime!? who are the babies? they are adorable!

Unknown said...

I am only 12 weeks pregnant and I already can tell you that I will not want another one for a very long time. Great birth control will be thinking of the last 7 weeks and how I have probably thrown up close to 80 times! I don't know how you ever student taught while pregnant!

Unknown said...

Jennifer!
this is so funny! I too get baby hungry, but then I think a 3th would outnumber us! so, no way! Anyway, you should check out Spectrum gym. The daycare changes diapers! it's great! it's on Prue and you too will love it!

Jeppesen Family said...

Yeah, don't let that baby hunger get to you until Kyle is old enough to babysit :)

Andrea said...

I love that u are in a velour sweats in that last pic. i lived in mine....

have more babies. kyle is too cute not to make more!

I'd go Duggar style and have like 18, if I just didn't have to be pregnant!

PS does this jello stomach ever go away? I'm like a 50 yr old woman with a boob job.

Nuestra Familia said...

Congrats to all the moms! Those babies are so adorable. Being baby hungry can be a good thing sometimes. I love babies too!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

I still love babies and they all grow up too fast! I can't believe my baby will be 16 in about a week. At least Kyle is not wearing out his clothes...=)

Ani said...

Isn't strange how you can get a little baby hungry when you already have one!