My best decision of today: Putting Kyle outside while I cleaned the kitchen.


(These windows definitely need to be cleaned next!)


Tim's worst decision of today: Attempting to play Guitar Hero while Kyle was still awake.


Tim's chances of playing: slim to none.
10 comments:
Hey I could have taken those exact same pictures of Catcher today!
What a cute drummer!
Haha. Nothing can ever be accomplished with kiddies around! I love the pictures of Kyle, at least he was loving the idea of being outside!
so cute! I love his p.j.'s too!
I love that he is in his PJs in all of his pictures! That is how our last couple of days have been too. Yesterday Mckenna got dressed at 4:00pm to go to dinner with my SIL! Haha!
Cute Kyle! Have you guys tried the "no fail" option on Rockband? Asher just drums happily away now so we can get our fix--oops, I mean family together time--in.
So cute Jennifer! I love that he is totally having to put his face up to the window so he can look inside. He's getting so big. Your pictures are awesome, and he will one day love that you have captured so much of him (or at least his wife will!)
Those are cute pictures. Leave the window until you have company. That is my motto!
i can actually picture kyle drumming up a storm! what a cute boy!
Haha it looks like you might have a musician on your hands! Those are cute pics :). I know, for the amount I am on the computer I do need to be better about blogging. I will work on that haha.
Post a Comment