Tim was worried that Kyle was going to get a brain freeze!
In other news, today was Kyle's first day without a bottle! I seriously think it is harder for the parents than the kid. It's just sad to see our little man growing up. We had him down to one bottle for a week. Hopefully we will continue to have success!Last week was painful, but the weekend got better. Some girls came over on Friday morning and it helped the day go by so much faster! I hate when I'm constantly counting down to Kyle's next nap. I think he is getting molars in. He was screaming a lot and banging his mouth on the ground...which didn't really help the situation. His behavior was lasting so long I started to wonder if he really wasn't teething, but just turninig into a real-life monster. Luckily he has started to improve each day. Have a great weekend!


11 comments:
don't you love it when they start smacking their face on stuff, i think logan was doing it because of the molars too. he's cuter than ever, even when he's sad there's no more slurpee, i haven't even tried to cut back on bottles, you go!
Haha! What a cutie! I love how they really think that things are really theirs and not mom and dads.
Hope he gets even better for you. We do the monster routine all too much here sometimes!
Ah yes, teething. I'm not excited to start that again. :) You just never know how they're going to react to the pain.
Thanks for the congrats! He is a cute one, if I do say so myself! :) Of course I gained weight, but thank you! ha ha I just didn't gain as much as I did with Grant (not nearly as much). Somehow I still managed to have a big baby though. It's a mystery!
I have visions of Mo being 2 years old, cradling this Big Gulp full of Coke in his arms, looking up at us from over his glasses, and smiling. I'm confident that will be Kyle, minus the glasses.
P.S. I loved the pics with Kyle outside in his PJs!
he is looking so old! teething is the worst. so is he drinking milk from a sippy instead of the bottles?
Just keep a slurpy on hand for when he starts to pound his face in the ground. I feel bad for you both hopefully he'll start to feel better. It was so good to finally talk to you! i'm so glad you called. I think girl friends is a big part of my life I have not been getting enough of. I wish I could come visit you. Oh me and kass are doing a weight loss challenge so you should join in, we'll do it together!
oh those molars! I'm suprised he can eat beef jerky without em. P.S. I think he looks a little like Chris is the blurry sad pciture
Poor little boy, he looks so miserable in that last picture! But congrats on loosing the bottle, I bet that feels liberating! I love the picture of Kyle and Tim, you have two cute boys! Oh and last night I did a post with the same title, great minds think alike :)
i love that tim and kyle both love slurpees. thats too funny.
I swear Kate has been teething since 4 months and still nothing.
The picture of him crying is priceless!!!
Post a Comment