Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Gift that Keeps on Giving

   Today we were able to use a Christmas gift for the first time... our season passes to Sea World! It was sooo windy today and freezing, but we bundled up and went. We only stayed for two hours and didn't see Shamu, but who cares when you have all year to do that?
   Perhaps an even bigger attraction than the friendly killer whale was this foam pit. We stopped here twice. The worker there kept on saying to me, "He's so happy!" Kyle took a great afternoon nap thanks to this pit.
Where's Kyle? He's behind those folks, laying face on the ground. He loved being like that.
  I think Kyle smiling at Tim in this pic is so cute. Kyle loves playing with his dad and gets excited every time Tim comes home from school.
Me and my boy. 
Tim and I are planning to go back by ourselves next time so we can do the fun rides. Tim did go on one roller coaster that you can see from our house. Thanks Mom and Dad for the awesome gift and thank you Nina for Kyle's cute outfit. It kept him warm!

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Kyle is way too cute! We bought season passes too, and sadly only got to go once. Bummer we moved! I think this Sea World is better than the San Diego one. Less people, and yes less animals, but way more accessibility to them, making the experience better. Make sense?

Cara Jones said...

So fun! I think we will get our passes this week. They are going to be open on Fridays...we should start going- even just to walk around and chat! I can't this weekend (because Cody and Amber will be in town), but let's plan a Sea World adventure for one of the next Fridays!!!

amber {and co.} said...

So cute, Kyle does look so happy! That foam pit looks awesome- season passes are one of the first things we want to buy when we get out there, we love Sea World!

Hillery said...

One of these days we're going to tag along with you - that looks right up Sadie's alley! And those two pics with Kyle and his puppy are SOOOOOO cute!

Jenni said...

how fun! what a great way to wear him out :) I hope he took a good nap for you today after Stake conference!

The Scotts said...

That would be my dream gift! I LOVE Sea World! How fun.

Amy S said...

We love Sea World! We will have to go together sometime. Although if we let Kallon in the pit we would never leave!:)

Candace Heyman said...

That's such a great pic of you and Kyle. You look amazing and Kyle is looking like a little boy... not a baby! Looks like you guys had a blast.

jon♥kara said...

How fun. I didn't even know there was a sea world in Texas. you look just like Nina in that pic at first I thought it was her.