November 17 is sort of a big deal to me. Here is a stroll through the past couple of years...
November 17, 2005: First birthday engaged
Tim surprised me and proposed on my birthday! I totally didn't see it coming. My best friend Kristina also flew out from AZ and surprised me in UT. Nina and I laughed that Tim had to share his "engagement weekend" with me and her. That's how it would be for the rest of life...
November 17, 2006: First birthday as a married woman.
I don't remember much about it actually. I'm sure my cousin Christi and I made my birthday cake together. This pic was taken a month after my birthday. It cracks me up. I'm loving Tim's hair.
November 17, 2007: First birthday pregnant.
November 17, 2008: First birthday as a mom.
What's better than being a mom? Kyle is my favorite little monster. I love this picture of he and I right before we got him ready for bed last year on my birthday. Oh those cheeks.
November 17, 2009: First time announcing to the world...
That this happy little family of three:
Is on it's way to becoming a crazy family of four!
(I'm eleven weeks pregnant and feeling/looking every bit of it. Baby Ray is due June 9!)
Sort of a big deal.






54 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is very exciting news! Hope you get to feeling better soon. If I can do anything for you, run an errand, watch your kiddo, bring a meal...let me know. =)
Happy Birthday!!! Congrats on being a quarter of a century, (I can't believe my Blondie is 25!) and that baby #2 is on the way. We're sooo happy and excited. Love the family pic. You're a BEAUTIFUL family. Have a great day!!! :-)
OHMYGOSH, CONGRATS!!!! Jennifer that is SO exciting- I'm so happy for you! We really really need to get together and chat (and celebrate your bday!)I hope you're having a happy birthday- what a great day for you! Love the family picture ΓΌ
WHAT! I should come beat down your door! I can't believe you didn't say anything. You turkey! Hope you are feeling well! Let me know if I can help you out. Maybe we can do some swapping!
Ok, I did not see that coming! CONGRATULATIONS! you look awesome! btw can i borrow your outfit for our pictures?! jk.
What a great post. i love your family picture!! Glad you finally came out of the closet before more people tried to beat the secret out of me:)
Congratulations! Your family picture is SO adorable!
Congradulations on baby # 2. I hope you have a good day.
Love,
Brooke Nielsen
Congrats! I wondered if this was coming soon... :) I hope you're feeling ok. Having two is easier than I thought it would be.
YAY!!!! That is so exciting- i had a feeling you were getting to that point of trying soon! Yey! I'm only a week behind you- maybe we will have our babies on the same day! That would be so fun! I can't wait!
I am so excited for you guys to have another little baby Ray running around:) I love your family picture I think it turned out great! Oh and Happy Birthday!
Yeah! I hope Kyle is extra good for you today. :)
And Happy Birthday!!
congrats!! how exciting. I totally saw that coming when you told everyone on facebook to check your blog. Happy birthday too!
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY That is such exciting birthday news! What a lucky baby to have you as a Mom. Hopefully pregnancy sickness will leave you alone for your birthday :)
YES!!! I knew I knew! Did that prove how good I was at secret keeping? I tried to be VERY discreet on that wall post back to you :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE IT'S WONDERFUL!
LOVED that last pic!!
Woooooohoooo!! Congratulations! How wonderful! I hope you are feeling better this time around. And happy birthday!
happy happy birthday! i wish you had done 25 things you love about yourself :) ha. that picture at the end is so sooo cute. you look amazing! i can't wait to start spreading the happy news! i should probably get blogging!....
Oh my gosh first of all, wait I can't decide which should come first, congrats or happy birthday. Birthday congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Also you are so super gorgeous. It actually kind of kills me how photogetic you are
You've had some awesome birthdays lately! I hope today is no exception. Happy Birthday!!
Congrats! I love that last family picture. I turned to Cam and said, "I want to be her!" haha.. Not the pg part. The cuteness and style. When they were handing that out in heaven I was in the craft line. I must have gotten to your line too late. :)
WOOHOO! Congrats you guys! That's awesome. And by the way, my word verification right now is "seestr" so I think that means it's a girl.
Wahoo! That so so exciting :)
I cant wait to find out what it'll be for you. And a big happy birthday to you too. I wish I could be there to help celebrate!
Congrats!!! And I love your family pic. Gorgeous!
So exciting!! Congrats on the baby to be :) And, happy birthday!
YAYYYYY Love this post and I love the family picture!!!!! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday! Troy proposed on my birthday too, so it's always fun to think about that each year.
And congratulations on baby #2, wow! That is so awesome. Hope you are feeling well!
P.S. That is the cutest family picture ever.
CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Happy birthday too!
Cutest family pic by the way!!
This is a very big deal!! Congrats! And happy birthday!
Congrats Jen that is so exciting.
Wow, my birthdays are lame compared to yours!! Congrats!! That is so exciting!!!!
How fun! That is SO exciting! Congrats. I love this post. Hope you have a Happy Birthday! And I LOVE the family picture.
YAY!!! Congrats!!! Also HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I have a present for you...I will text you later about dropping it off :-) Let's get together soon (when you are feeling up to it- believe me I understand!)
Gorgeous family photo, Jen! SO excited for you to have another one! Congratulations! Enjoy your birthday!
Congratulations!!! I'm just going to send you an email instead of typing here! :)
Yay to all your fun birthdays and so many more to come! I'm excited for your little family to grow. And can I say that picture looks like it was clipped out of a magazine you guys look so good!!
What a CUTE ADORABLE picture! I'm obsessed! And CONGRATS! That is exciting. I hope we'll be a family
of 3 someday!
Congratulations Jen that is so exciting!!!! Happy Birthday too...I loved your post, and that picture at the end is gorgeous!!! Man, Ty and I are behind the times since we got married a week before you...I miss you!!! :) I hope that you are feeling better with this pregnancy!!!!
Congrats! That's so awesome!!!
Well what can I say? Happy Birthday, congratulations, love the family photo, you look great, love your outfit, hope you start feeling better, I had a feeling you were preggo when I saw you... must be that "twin" vibe :-) j/k
First of all, I've never seen so many comments on a blog before. You are way too popular... Second, why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?! I would have made something delicious in my new kitchenaid that I'm just itchin' to use. Happy birthday old woman (I'll be 26 next week, and 25 doesn't look so bad...)
Jen I just saw your blog and I'm loving it!!!! I'm so excited that we get to be preggo together! I love your family pic. You guys all look amazing! Happy happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! I'm so excited for you because you've already made one SUPER cute baby I can't wait for the next. And your family picture it almost makes me want to do one... almost:)
where did you get your shirt?
Happy Happy birthday! 25 is awesome!! when not pregnant. But again I bet I was pregnant at 25 too. ha ha. Sorry for not calling today it was a really crazy day. I will call tomorrow. Congratulations, so happy and excited for your beautiful family. That's the cutest family picture. Love, Ale
Happy Birthday and Congratulations! We are excited for you guys! And just like everyone has been saying that is a really nice picture of your family!
Happy Birthday and Congratulations! This was such a cute post! I hope that you feel better soon. I love the family picture...so cute!
WAHOO! Congrats! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
1st off, the family pic- AMAZING!!! Could you be more photogenic and beautiful?? Seriously, you look just incredible and the 2 handsome boys by you aren't too bad looking either :) I am so excited for your new little addition. He/ She is going to be just adorable. CONGRATS!!
HOOOOOOORAAAAYYYY!!!!!! I'm so exctied for you guys! That news made my week!!! I love this pic so much of your family, you all are so beautiful! I hope you are feeling okay, 11 weeks is like the pinnacle of nausea. I can't wait to hear what you are having! Congrats again and again and Happy Birthday and Happy holidays!
p.s. I think i ended every sentence in this comment with an exclamation point! I'm just really excited for you!
Happy Birthday & Congrats. By the way I would have loved to hear the 25 things you love about yourself! Is this baby going to be a TEXAS BABY?
CONGRATS!!!!!! That is sooo awesome :) I can't wait to meet this new little Ray!!! That is so cool that Candice is due at the same time too!!! Two new cousins to meet!!
I LOVE your family picture!! Your outfit is sooo cute!! Miss you :(
ok popular. comment #53
Congrats!!! Loved your post! So excited for you! As each friend announces their second pregnancy, I get more and more panicked! I am not READYYYY!
Post a Comment