How fun are your trash cans?
The past couple of mornings when I have gone in our backyard to check on Kyle I have found him standing in between our garbage and recycle can. He's just hanging out in that small, smelly space. It's the oddest thing to me.
With Christmas and his birthday just around the corner I want to get him something a two-year-old can enjoy in the backyard while it's still cool enough to be outside. I'd prefer it not to attract flies...
Any suggestions??
(I should mention the grass here is like weeds and not friendly to ride-on cars).



8 comments:
All kids are different but lately Emerson's been loving his duplos, blocks, doctors kit, marbles, and mostly Ella... you could get him a little sister :-) jk
do some sort of playground thing? see saw or whatever? I have no idea- i'm not a mom yet... lol
It would maybe have to be a group present but a trampoline is always fun! Oh wait I have a way cheaper idea, that is just as entertaining to kids. Dump a big pile of dirt somewhere in the back yard and get him some tractors to dig in it. Catcher got to do that at his grandma's today and was in heaven. You could get him a little tricycle to ride around on . They have one at target and Wal-mart that has a handle on the back of it so you can push it if you need to and not bend down
hmm, we don't have a backyard so i'm not really sure. maybe a sandbox? a bubble blower thing? sidewalk chalk? some sort of tent...
My boys love driving their bulldozers and dump trucks in the sand, dirt, wherever.
A slide!!! That would be so fun.
Sand and water table? You could do all kinds of fun things with it, and they have them at Target and Toysrus. Not as messy as a sandbox since they stand up to use it.
We were thinking of getting Chandler one of those plastic jungle gym things for Christmas, I found some on Amazon for a pretty decent price! Or just get him some unused, non- smelly trashcans ;)
Post a Comment