Friday, February 4, 2011

Brothers

Doing the crazy dance for Nolan (as mentioned in the previous post)




Sorry that they both have dinner all over their faces still :)
Can you see in the pictures how Nolan just loves watching his big brother? Oh I love those crazy two.

And teaching Nolan how to be cool:







We never know when Kyle is or isn't going to willingly let Nolan touch something of his, so when he does I think it's overly cute and I get so excited!

4 comments:

sammy said...

i NEED to see this crazy dance! -alli

Ty and Tiff said...

Your boys are super cute Jen! We miss you guys! I am so excited for you that Tim is almost done with Law School! :)

Sarah Robbins said...

Ahh, happy family! Such sweet brothers.

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

What cute, cool brothers!! Maybe Kyle can show us his dance on ichat...... :-)