He is the sweetest little thing I have ever seen, seriously so cute!! He just looks like a little man. Your boys are so handsome! I love comparing K and K's baby pictures too.
Just last Super Bowl we were all in our tiny apartment in Ft. Worth, you were pregnant with Nolan and I was trying to get Sadie to sleep in a big kid bed. Good memories! I need to see more Nolan!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
10 comments:
He is the sweetest little thing I have ever seen, seriously so cute!! He just looks like a little man. Your boys are so handsome! I love comparing K and K's baby pictures too.
I can see a resemblance, but Nolan's longer hair is so precious. They are such sweet boys.
Holy moly he is cute!! I thought I remembered that blue shirt. Adorable! It makes Nolan look so grown up!
Look at all his hair! What cuties! I think Catcher had that shirt too
He is so cute, Jennifer! I can't believe how much your boys look alike! Hope you guys are doing well.
Mine too!
Adorable!! Even when he is eating grass! :-)
Of course that comment was from Mom, not Taylor. haha
I love his cheeks! I didn't realize he has so much more hair than Kyle did! What is he eating in that first picture? His "food" looks like a net!
Just last Super Bowl we were all in our tiny apartment in Ft. Worth, you were pregnant with Nolan and I was trying to get Sadie to sleep in a big kid bed. Good memories! I need to see more Nolan!
Post a Comment