Boy was I wrong.
According to San Antonio, less than an inch is a SNOW DAY! They shut the city down until noon. School was cancelled, there were accidents left and right (you should see the people here try to drive in the rain--scary! And that's coming from me!!) Tim looked out the window for himself and declared that it was enough snow to get geared up and take Kyle outside. It was so fun.
We met our neighbors out in the front and even our next door neighbor (a 40+ something yr. old man) wanted Tim to smile for the camera. Everyone had their cameras out.
I had the brilliant idea to get the swimming pool inner tube out. Kyle loved going "fast" of course and so we ventured next door to the bigger and better driveway. Soon some of the neighbor kids were with us, so we pulled out some trusty cardboard that they slid down on as well.
I loved Kyle in Tim's beanie and in his own, over-sized yard gloves. We had to convince him to layer his clothes.
I had to take Nolan Bear in periodically to warm him up and he would get mad. He was kicking his legs and grunting until I took him back out again. Kyle loved playing with his dad all morning. (The snow melted by the afternoon). It was my kind of winter storm!


6 comments:
How fun! People here in North Carolina are the same way about snow. They actually start canceling snow and work when the weatherman even predicts snow! It's so fun!
It looks like all three boys were having pure fun! I love the smiles on their faces! haha
of course the last comment was Mom. :-)
That looks so fun!!
Looks like fun. I got a good laugh out of the videos. So so cute.
So fun! Love the videos, can't wait to show the kids tomorrow. They are going to want to do that now. I remember we took pictures of Mo outside in the snow when we lived in Vegas. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment