Friday, May 2, 2008

Tulip Festival

The day after graduation we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It wasn't what I was expecting (a huge field of tulips) but it was still fun and pretty. The wind made it very cold! Kyle had a good time until he was hungry and needed a diaper change. My dad had already flown back to AZ so he could make it to Youth Conference.





He's really not as bald as he looks in this picture, although I do wonder when Kyle will get more hair!:
           Tim was behind the camera on this one. Good job Tim! He didn't understand why people were taking sooo many pictures of all the flowers there, and I told him it was because no matter what camera you have, or who is taking the picture, a picture of a flower is usually pretty. I think he did exceptionally well though :).

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so jealous that you got to go to the festival! I wanted to go so bad but with moving and graduation it didn't happen:(

Jenny said...

these pictures are beautiful- good work tim! that first picture of the 3 girls is gorgeous

Cara Jones said...

What great pictures! It looks like it was a beautiful day outside too! I heard it snowed again this week. Just look forward to a really hot summer once you are here! Thanks for the compliments on the nursery. We are so excited for it to be done! Where did you get Kyle's bedding from? What does it look like? Once we found out we were having a girl that was the first thing I went online shopping for!! It is so much fun getting ready for her, but now I want her to come :-)!!! How is house finding going? Let us know if we can help you at all!

Nuestra Familia said...

Great pictures, you girls look great together, I see were your and Ali's prettiness come from. Timmy didn't want to take a few pictures with the tulips? j/k

Jenni said...

these pictures look so good! I love the one of you 2 girls with your mom. So cute!!