Monday, May 12, 2008

The Chocolate is Gone

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I had a great one. Tim gave me breakfast in bed, I took a little nap, Tim made a delicious dinner, and he even took Kyle for the first time during Priesthood. Man, I forgot what it was like to pay attention during Relief Society! I felt so quiet without Kyle. Kyle wore my favorite church outfit I bought him before he was born, but had a little blow-out during Sacrament Meeting. Being Mother's Day, Tim also got to take care of that... 
     I much preferred this Mother's Day--my first real one compared to last year. Last year I was throwing up, trying to find the joy in being pregnant. This year I got to enjoy the fruits of that labor... (Labor-get it??)
  Anyway, Tim, Kyle and I are going to Texas soon for a couple of days. I'm a little nervous for the flight there. We depart Salt Lake at 9:30 and don't get to San Antonio until 4:30!! There was no direct flight. Kyle is a lot louder and more active now compared to last time I flew with him, so I'm crossing my fingers! I doubt anything could top my last flying experience with him (previous post with details). We are really excited for all the changes this summer, and a little bit nervous too!

9 comments:

Ani said...

He is sooo cute! Those pictures are precious! Happy Mother's Day!

Jenny said...

you look gorgeous in those pictures! your shirt looks really cute. good luck with the flight!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Great pictures and another incredible digital scrapbook page. Beautiful and talented...what a great combination!

The Scotts said...

Okay seriously how adorable is his smile!! I love Mother's Day and my birthday because I can get out of anything and everything. I love the blow out and that you didn't have to clean it! Good luck with the flight!

Amy said...

You're so good at the digital scrapbooking stuff! I've thought about getting into... what programs do you have to have and what sites do you use?

Nuestra Familia said...

So cute Jen, you are so creative and you and Kyle are just beautiful. When you come down for that wedding maybe you can give me some creative blogging lessons. Pete took care of poopy diapers on sunday but he would have never done a blow out in church, way to go Tim.

jon♥kara said...

Happy belated mother day Jen! Way to go Tim for taking such good care of your wife on her special day.

jon♥kara said...

But what with the title? Your off chocolate or you just already ate the chocolate you got for mothers day?

Tim and Jennifer said...

Off chocolate? Never. We were given these big candy bars at church, and it is already gone. I forgot to include that. haha