
*credit-background paper "you are so beautiful kit" by Doro, ribbon by "love mother kit by Keley Domingues, wording by Bethany word art
Happy Mother's Day Mom! You are the best mom a girl could ask for. I love that I can always call you to talk and that you give the best advice. I am lucky to have such a beautiful mom, and Kyle and Kate are lucky to have such a fun-loving Grandma! I hope you have a great day and that Taylor helps with the dishes today! :) We love you!


5 comments:
Jen- You are so creative! Is that a scrapbook page you scanned into the computer or more photoshop?
I am really loving your digital scrapbook pages! Happy Mothers Day!
love that picture. Congrats on graduation!!
Tab--It's photoshop. I don't think I'll ever touch paper scrapbooking supplies again!
Thanks!! I'm the luckiest mom and grandma. It's the best!!
Love you,
Mom :)
Post a Comment