Friday, May 16, 2008

Typical Sisters

Dear Alli,
  Thank you for leaving some of your clothes at my apartment while you are in Ghana. It has made getting ready very fun.  Your skinny jeans are quite comfortable. I look forward to raiding your closet in AZ while you are gone for two months. 
Love,
  Jennifer

6 comments:

megan said...

ha ha I love it! I wish my sister would go out of the country for two months and leave her clothes for me

Cara said...

WHAT?????She won't be at the wedding of the year!!!???? Bummer!! See you guys in a week....

The Rays said...

Yep, that sounds about right. So funny, but true!

megan said...

When do we get to see you and Kyle, and Tim if he is here yet/still?

CDR said...

Jennifer-
Okay I admit to looking at your blog at times and coveting your camera, you always have such brilliant looking pictures. I had no idea Alli loved sign so much. I remember us signing years ago. Please wish her well for me, and tell your family Hello. I still sign everyday, so we will have to get together and chat sometime. I just love how she is using her love of the language to help other people. Awesome!
Chari Alvarez-Reynolds

jon♥kara said...

You should definitly give Twilight another try. The fourth book comes out in August so you have enough time to read the series before it comes out. Your crazy if you don't like a fictional romance drama. Are you in town is that why you havent' posted in a while. I can't remember the date but I am desperate for someone to hang out with and I want to see that cute boy of yours.