
*credit to Misty Cato designs for blend page, Summer Driggs for "My Son" alphabet letters and Purple Tulip Designs for sticker

*credit to Purple Tulips design for "Trucks Mini kit."
I am excited because I am going to be working with Brooklyn Nelson and her team when her new, online scrapbooking store "Ahh Scrap," opens. I will help create layouts to post online to give customers an idea of what they can make with the scrapbooking elements. What a fun job!Also, I don't think I'll be posting anything tomorrow, so I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister-in-law Jenny. Chris couldn't have married a better girl. We hope you have a great one!!


15 comments:
thanks jen! you are so sweet. that my son scrapbook page is so cute, my favorite by far. thats awesome you are going to help with a new online scrapbook store. you are so talented!
Love the scrapbook pages. They're incredible. Can't wait to see more of your talent!
there could not be a cuter picture of Kyle and Tim. I hope you blow that one up and hang it on your wall
umm hello?? you have to do your own blog from now on. You are so dang good at this digi scrap thing!! Why did you not clue me in on this? They look SOOO freakin' good!! What program are you using?? And can you e-mail me all the stats on your camera. We want to buy one so our pictures look as good as yours :)
You better start scrapbooking those millions of pictures of your little boy. Those turned out really nice, is it expensive to do? That's exciting about the new job. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Cutest pages ever!!! I love that pic of Tim and Kyle too! :)
Oh, and HEB is a grocery store here. And yes, they are in san antonio. You will love them!
I love everything digital. Not that I am talented like you and can make things super cute digitally. I love the pages!
I didn't know you did that! That is so cute! I love digi scrapping but I haven't done a page in forever. I would love to see more of your pages!
That's so awesome! You will have to help me get started.
Those are so cute I love them. I really like the pic of Tim and the baby.
It's because of people like you that I don't scrapbook! I know I could never make anything that cute.
It gets so addicting!!! I need to start up again so Lily can have a scrapbook. I love your pages and congrats on the working with the site. That will be fun. Kyle is adorable. I love his eyes!
I so want to learn how to do that!!! I keep seeing all these cute things you people are doing, but have no idea how to learn how. Any ideas?
I love it. They turned out so cute. That is great that you get to work with that lady. How did you hear about that job?
Post a Comment