Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wipe a Tear.

        Kyle is four months old today. I love babies, so it makes me kind of sad . . . but on the other-hand, it is so fun to see him grow! You can click to enlarge.
p.s. Great-Grandma Heyman made his adorable beanie!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

OH MY GOSH Jen that is SO cute! You are so talented! I love that photo of Kyle too- it is perfect! Happy 4 months little Kyle!

Jenni said...

Jen! this is SO stinkin' cute!! I love it!! You are so good at this. What are you using to make these? And how are you going to print them out??

Jamie said...

Jen this is so cute! How did you do it??

JONESIES said...

yes sooo sooo cute. I am proud of you for scrapbooking all this. Such a good idea to do it digital. I need some ideas. It looks like other people have questions about it. You should make a blog post about programs and such that you are using for the rest of us less talented who need ideas :-) THANKS!

The Red Crew said...

I love this! I still haven't seen him dang it...he is so amazingly darling.

The Scotts said...

I LOVE THIS PAGE!! He looks adorable in that picture and I love the letter in the background. I know how you feel. Lily is 7 months now and I am so sad. I love the baby stage especially before they can crawl. Then it just gets harder and harder!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Thanks guys! I made it in photoshop. I put the text layer over the picture layer and used the eraser to have the picture show through again.

Anderson Adventures said...

Jen
You are so creative. I absolutely love the most recent one you did. Kyle is adorable and I can't believe how much he has changed in four months. Crazy how fast time flies. Love you and miss youguys. Tell tim hi.

Katie said...

Jen, I LOVE this page! So cute! And yes, Chad has photoshop, so if you have any ideas to help me figure out how to do this digital scrapbooking stuff, let me know.