We had a ton of fun today for only $3.23. It's a great feeling.
Tim and I went to Sea World using our passes (free). Hillery was so kind to watch Kyle (free) so that we could do the roller coasters and water rides ourselves. We didn't bring our camera with, but Tim got to touch a dolphin! We saw sharks and eels and penguins too. (Kassidi every time I saw a worker in the aquariums I thought of you). According to Tim I started to hyperventilate on one of the rides, but it was seriously a ton of fun. I freak out before the ride starts but then I love it.
When we picked Kyle up it was so dramatic (gets it from his mother). As soon as Hillery opened the door Kyle started walking toward us. Instant tears and then he fell to the ground crying so hard. haha. Sorry Hillery! I'm sure he had fun but he also missed his morning nap. Sorry again Hillery.
Then we went to Jack in the Box. Not a huge fan, but we used 3 coupons when ordering our meal. That's where we paid $3.23.
Next we rented, "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" from Redbox. We're so cheap we didn't want to pay the dollar. Tim used a code and we got it for free!
Has anyone watched that movie? It is so sad. The saddest movie I've ever seen. I don't even think I can recommend it because it was so sad. The cinematography was beautiful though. I'm still in shock over the ending. That's all I have to say about that.
I hope you guys had a great day. I forgot to mention- Tim is on Spring Break and we are loving every minute of it (except when he still goes to the library to study). Have a good one!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
How fun! i'm so glad you guys got to spend, a much needed I'm sure, time together. thank goodness for spring breaks. Kyle is so funny I would expect him to be more calm and relaxed like tim but I guess he's all heyman. Enjoy the rest of your break, and tell tim to stay away from the library. Jon did not open one book when he had his week off.
I just told Mason last night that I could really use a spring break right now! Sounds like you guys are living it up. Have fun!
thats so fun tim gets spring break. glad you guys are having fun!
So fun! I love those kind of days!
Hooray for spring break!!! School breaks are amazing, especially for the wife of a law student :-)
I will let you enjoy Tim time...but lets hang out next week!!!!
I think the rides at sea world just cause major neck/back problems from the worst whiplash! But I kept going back too!
Yea for who ever invented Redbox. It's March Madness and not only do you get free Monday movies, but Wednesday too! We love it!! I have that striped pj one on my list. I'll let you know my review!
JEN I WANNA HANG OUT WITH YOU TOO! WHEN ARE YOU COMING DOWN TO AZ NEXT???
Cheap dates are the best, and usually the most fun! Yay for spring break, I'm sure you remember how stupid BYU doesn't do spring break... it would be nice right about now! Enjoy! :)
Post a Comment