Tim was excited to go to the "Believe" show and see Shamu! Kyle loved this guy. He ran up to him again after our picture turn. Hopefully he wasn't in the other people's picture! 
We brought plenty of snacks to occupy Kyle and Sadie. They are so funny together. If one kid is eating a grape, the other makes noises until they get a grape. Same thing with every snack they ate. 

Next we wore these little fishies out in the foam pit. Sadie was a natural for her first time there. 


We also saw the dolphins. Tim's smile may have been the biggest there. The kids were so cute because they would put their hands out as well. 
We had a ton of fun and it was the perfect way to end Tim's Spring Break. Now we are trying to get used to life without him around again. Here is one last pic of Kyle and Sadie sharing (worth documenting):
Here's the real thing:
How cute is her hand under his? I hope everyone had a great weekend!!


9 comments:
How cute. It looks like so much fun!
So cute! You always take the best pictures!
what fun babysitters you are! i bet sadie loved it.
That is so cute! I wish Julia had a little friend. Too bad she's a loner. Even when I take her to play group, she just likes to wander off and do her own thing. You look so good, too! That picture with Shamu is way cute!
Cute pics! It's neat that you are so close to Sea World. Kyle and Sadie are so cute together!
haha LOVE the last picture! I want to go to SeaWorld.
Shamu rocks
No apologies necessary for the previous post. Kyle was great for us - you got the brunt of the crying at the end.
As for Sea World, I can't thank you enough for being such a great aunt to Sadie! I can tell she had TONS of fun. She's lucky to have such a cute cousin/friend so close. And I love the pic with Uncle Tim and the 2 kiddos. I get teary-eyed just thinking about next year! :(
Those pictures are too cute! Makes me want to bring the kids to SA in may and go to sea world with you guys. Congrats to Chris and Jenny and to you guys on your new niece!!
Post a Comment