Side shot:
Thanks to my friend and talented ward member, Amber, for cutting my hair. I even added a few bangs, which I was very nervous about. Love it. Off to play bailiff at Tim's moot court!
Side shot:
Thanks to my friend and talented ward member, Amber, for cutting my hair. I even added a few bangs, which I was very nervous about. Love it. Off to play bailiff at Tim's moot court!
26 comments:
Lookin' good. I love it! I wish I could cut my hair like that but I would just have a triangle head.
That looks great!! 10 points for the side bangs!
Looks cute! I wish I had someone in my ward who could cut hair. I think I'd get your same cut. :)Then again, it probably wouldn't look as cute.
Isn't it amazing what a good haircut can do for a girl? Looks great!
Love the new hair, its way cute!
lookin goooooooood!!!!!
super cute and sassy!
You look great! Isn't it hard to chop off that hair? I was a little traumatized at first but now I love it!
you look so cute with short hair. is that shorter than you cut it over christmas?
yes, it's much shorter. I can't even put it in my beloved ponytail this time.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!
Have fun playing bailiff! Oh the memories... It is actually super cool to see them "in action". Enjoy!
Love it! I like when I can't put my hair in a ponytail because then I actually do my hair. Oh well I guess I will just continue to do the ponytail. I think this cut looks fantastic on you. Sorry I missed your call today. My sister is in town and she always wears me out so I was napping. Plus her kids are old enough to watch Catcher so I can sneak in a little nap break!
Very cute- and you look really skinny! Are you losing weight?
It's darling! I love your top too.
I love it. It looks great!
very cute! I was gonna chop mine a couple weeks ago, but Nathan objected. Oh well. I probably will end up doing it next hair cut.
Love it and no tears this time that's progress Jen! Are you letting your hair go back to it's natural color?
Sorry that was kara not Jon I hate that JOn is like ALWAYS signed in.
I like the hair! Short hair looks so cute on you! I need to cut mine but I think I would go through serious withdrawls if I cut it short haha.
YEAH!!! I LOVE you with short hair! Us HEYMAN'S look pretty HOT with short hair!!!
super cute! i need a haircut myself!
So cute!!! It's perfect!!! Does your hair dresser make house calls to California? I am in need of a new style!! Love it!
You and your new haircut look very hot! You look great. Pete was watching baby Kyle's videos and was just loving him, he said he is a funny boy.
Love it. smoking!
LOVE IT!
So cute, I really like it! I love the A-line look, I tried it but couldn't really pull it off... you're workin it though!
Post a Comment