Today my little sister graduated from BYU. After she graduated from high school she entered college as a sophomore because of her AP credits and somehow this year was her last. The funny thing is that she thought this was her junior year until a couple of months ago. Bubby (aka Allison) is the greatest sister in the world. I am so proud of her for working so hard but I actually love her so much because instead of flying home to AZ after graduation to see her boyfriend, she is coming to see me first!!!! She arrives tomorrow and I can't wait. What a sacrifice, right?
This may also be an excuse to post pictures of her and the bf Sam. I think they're great.



Congrats Bubby!!
14 comments:
I SERIOUSLY can't believe that little bubby has graduated!!!???? I am sooo proud of her :) I know you guys will have a blast today!!! Hope to see you guys soon (Oct 9th????)
Congrats and cute boy!
she is soooo beautiful!! But then again.. she is your sister- so im not surprized. =)
i am so excited for you to get a visitor but i wish it was us! have fun! go bubby!
Wow what a smarty pants she is! Congrats to her! She must be feeling on top of the world right now
SHUT UP! that's sam nielsen! haha my family grew up in ahwatukee with him and his family. what a small world!!
Congrats !!!
Jen, what a small world. Sam's sister Maddie is one of my Ana's best friends. They are a great family. xo Aunt Brooke
cute sis. Amazing she graduated so fast.
Went to a yard sale today. Thought about u. (Sort of wierd I suppose) BUT they had tons of "bigger" size clothes (Kyles size and bigger), pristine condition, Gymboree, Gap etc. for DIRT cheap. I almost wanted to buy stuff and send it to you..haha. I know it's hard to find, but it's out there.
Way to go Ali, cute pictures. I want to know where she bought that last black dress, it's super cute on her!
I only wish I was coming with her to Texas. Too bad my stake president said I needed to be at stake conference. :)
Wow that's great! I just graduated last year?! I'm so glad your getting a visiter! What is she graduating in? I hear ya about first year of graduate school being done it will be fabulous for them to finally have a little break.
what a cute couple! sam looks like a winner. i'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Jen and Alli together? Too much fun! Enjoy your time and tell Alli congrats from me and I love the photos of her and the bf!!!
Post a Comment