Monday, June 1, 2009

Goodbyes and Berries

Last Friday was a sad day for us because Andy, Hillery and Sadie packed up their home to move to Fort Worth. Nooo! It still hasn't set in that they left, but I know in a few weeks it will. I can't believe that this was Sadie and Kyle a little less than a year ago:
And this was them last Friday:
 Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Kissing Cousins!!
    Hillery and Andy made us feel comfortable here. They were so fun to live by. Andy helped improve our home with his handy work, Hillery always answered my million questions about things and Sadie was Kyle's best buddy. They were also the best babysitters! We sure will miss them.
   On Memorial Day we went and picked berries with them and Carol and Roger in Fredericksburg. I always love doing things out of our routine and it was so nice to get out of San Antonio.
Kyle wasn't too sure about the blackberries.
But someone else LOVED them:
Me and my boy:
Kyle did eat up the strawberries. I love that he just came up and gave his dad a hug:Off on his own, picking (and eating) some strawberries. I'm sure we paid for it somehow... We can't wait to go back next year and hopefully their peaches won't be ruined. We all know that Kyle loves a good peach! Have a berry good day! (Sorry, I couldn't help myself...)

11 comments:

danielle said...

ohh kyle looks is so cute! He looks like a little BOY now. so crazy. I can't wait to see you guys at the wedding :)

Nuestra Familia said...

Such cute post, I love the before picture and the now plus the kissing cousins. Gracie's buddy is cousin Hudson for sure. See you so soon.

Cara Jones said...

Oh I love that little farm!! I am SOOOO sad about their peaches. We got our strawberries there (for an amazing deal) and were looking forward to peaches. Maybe we could all go next year :-). Have fun on your vacation. See you when you get bakc!

Jaimee said...

Love the age comparison pictures of Sadie and Kyle--they are both so cute! All the other pics look fun and my Dad said he & Carol had a great time with you all! Congrats on your sister's engagement--that is so fun for your family! Hope life continues to go well in Texas. See ya! :D

Candace Heyman said...

That looks like so much fun. The pics are adorable.

Jenni said...

So sad to see them go! Thankfully new people move in every July so we will just have to make some new friends! :) The berries look delicious!

Jeppesen Family said...

Those two are so cute together! How sad they had to leave. I'm so jealous of the berry picking. That looks like a berry fun time (hehe).

Jenny said...

aw i am sad for you guys that andy and hillary are gone. the pics of sadie and kyle kissing are so great!

Curtis Heyman said...

that looks like fun

jon♥kara said...

What a nice trip with them before they left. The kissing pics are too cute.

iknowjewels said...

Yummy!