I really can't believe how big he is. It was great to see him on ichat this week. I love when he tried to feed Cur the popsicle through the camera. Counting down til Alli's wedding!
what a cute boy!!! Have you taken him to nursery yet? How is it going? Matt or I pretty much have to play in nursery with him... and just think he's almost 2 what are we going to do with the baby?????
Super cute pictures!! He is so dang cute!!!! Do you guys get a discount at Costco? What would be amazing! As far as the animal signs, I haven't really done anything special. She has "Baby Signs" book, that is where she learned dog, and I am starting to use "Signing Time" DVDs. Check out what your library has by you. She basically just watches them and signs along with the video. And I practice with her when the opportunity presents itself!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
15 comments:
So Cute! I can't believe he is that old :-) NURSERY woohoo! You are SO lucky!!! haha!
great pics!
Awesome shots! I love how you have captured these candid moments. One day he will love that you have these...at least his wife will!
In the upside, he gets to go to nursery! What a cutie he is.
I really can't believe how big he is. It was great to see him on ichat this week. I love when he tried to feed Cur the popsicle through the camera. Counting down til Alli's wedding!
great pictures Jen! They look so good! Now you can start to enjoy church again :)
what a cute boy!!! Have you taken him to nursery yet? How is it going? Matt or I pretty much have to play in nursery with him... and just think he's almost 2 what are we going to do with the baby?????
Darling photos!!!
I love these pictures!
Super cute pictures!! He is so dang cute!!!!
Do you guys get a discount at Costco? What would be amazing!
As far as the animal signs, I haven't really done anything special. She has "Baby Signs" book, that is where she learned dog, and I am starting to use "Signing Time" DVDs. Check out what your library has by you. She basically just watches them and signs along with the video. And I practice with her when the opportunity presents itself!
aw i can't wait to see him in real life soon! he is such a little boy now!
NURSERY!!!!! He is looking so old! Who does he look like? I see both of you but not one of you. Does that make sense?
awesome pics!
He is adorable Jen. I think it so cute when kids get those sunkissed cheeks in the summer. I can't wait to see youguys.
Super handsome! great photographer. Happy nursery day, if he wants to go. good luck.
Post a Comment