Watching your kid loving the rain.
(He was imitating the rain coming down with his hand. It was so cute).

What's not fun is doing it for over an hour while the power was out! Luckily I was reminded that garages can open without electricity and we left long enough for it to come back on. Thank goodness!
p.s. Pretty positive the "Terrible Twos" can start as early as 18 months and pretty positive Kyle is a living example.


8 comments:
Very cute. I love looking out your window and seeing the homes across the street. They remind me of when I lived in Texas with my aunt for a few months. I love Texas!!
I feel for you and I think Lily has started the terrible 2's also and I am dreading it! It is too soon!! Good luck!
awww. so precious. look at that blonde hair growing in!
people tell me all sorts of crazy things about raising kids but one time someone told me toddlers either have a hard phase around their half birthday or real birthday. kate is a real birthday girl, right after she turned 1 and 2 have been her worst times. maybe kyle's a half birthday kid?
Great pictures!
these pictures are so adorable...i miss rain.
We loved the rain too. Honestly, the power was out for 2 hours and 15 minutes. So much for cooking dinner.
Those are some great shots of Kyle, way to go!
I love Kyles cheeks. They always look so soft and sweet! I got caught in that rain on Friday and was completely soaked head to toe by the time I made it to my car. The rain was coming down so hard that I had a hard time keeping my contacts in!!
THose are some very cute pictures of Kyle. I wish I could see some rain! I used to love it when the power would go out as a kid and we got to light candles all over the house
Post a Comment