Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Photos

No, not mine, but my friend's! My friend asked me to take some family photos for her. I was a little unsure but I ended up having a ton of fun, and luckily some turned out. How could they not with such a good looking family?? Here are a couple of my favorites:




What a beautiful family. Thanks again guys!

12 comments:

Cara Jones said...

Jennifer you did an awesome job!!! Did you take them here in San Antonio?

Jeppesen Family said...

Good job, Jen! and I love that little girls dress

Corynn said...

Those are awesome! I love it.

Noelle said...

Nice work! Love the poses.

amber {and co.} said...

These turned out GREAT! You have some mad photography skills! :)

Jenny said...

you should start up a little business for yourself!

Nuestra Familia said...

Super cute pictures and great models too! Way to go Jen

Unknown said...

Thanks you so much Jennifer! I cannot tell you how long I have been wanting family pictures and you made them a reality! You did such a fantastic job! My mom LOVES them! oh, and thank you for the free header! such a nice surprise! I hope you do start up a side business, because your pictures taking skills are amazing!

Serena said...

these did turn out great!!! I love the one of the dad with the kids. So cute!

Andrea said...

So I'm thinking someone should start a little part time business......

hmmmm...
uber talented you are lady.
(Yes, break from blog. But not from reading YOURS!)

Hillery said...

Look at you! It isn't fair for one person to have so much talent. Their pics are great! I love Kyle's eating habits. Seriously, how do they think of things like that?! While I was in Arizona, people kept telling my mom how much they LOVED my brother's dinner invites. And yes, your sister is hot.

Andrea said...

I really want our pictures taken but when the weather gets into the low 80's. How bout we set something up for December? I want to book you before the Christmas rush.