*Notice Elmo? I have to wipe his mouth after wiping Kyle's too.
Let's see... lunch was at the grocery store. He wants to touch everything and throw it behind him in the basket for me. If it's something he likes he tries to open the box himself and start eating before he throws it. Today he opened my bag of turkey from the deli and demolished half of the pieces as he stuffed his mouth.
Dinner was another show. He had grapes, bbq pizza and carrots. He thought it was funny to bite the carrots and wanted to stuff as many in his mouth as possible. I told him to keep chewing but he finally realized he couldn't eat anymore and spit it out. Oh joy.


I promise Kyle, the food will not run away from you.


Dinner was another show. He had grapes, bbq pizza and carrots. He thought it was funny to bite the carrots and wanted to stuff as many in his mouth as possible. I told him to keep chewing but he finally realized he couldn't eat anymore and spit it out. Oh joy.
See this piece he's so kindly offering me? He tried to stuff that in his mouth too.
I promise Kyle, the food will not run away from you.
And when he tells me he's all done, I get to clean up this:
Leftovers anyone?


8 comments:
Oh my goodness he is SOOOOOOOOO cute, I just can't tell you! We absolutely love reading your blog! Hope all is well! By the way, I meant to say that Kyle looks SOOOO much like Tim did when he was a kid! So cute!
It's a good thing he's so cute! What a funny eater. Some of the faces he pulls remind me of Curtis.
I check your blog every morning and it always puts me in a good mood. Can't wait to see Kyle. One month!
Hahahahaha. You are hilarious, and so is Kyle. That is so funny how much he loves his food. Those are some great pictures where you really captured the moment :-) I love the one where he is offering you a piece of his have chewed pizza. Adorable.
oh sick. I suddenly LOVE rice cereal and breastmilk.
You are not lying about every morning you change his diaper and straight to eating! He is the best eater but I couldn't believe how much food he puts in his mouth at the same time. That's so cute he is eating his cereal with milk. Such a cutie.
oh I just love it, especially knowing that Emerson isn't the only one. Seriously he does every one of those things. Including wanting to throw the things into the back of the cart for me after taking bites out of the tortilla's or apples. He loves leftover frozen waffles maybe that's something kyle can venture out to. Emerson has to "mix" everything usually it all gets mixed together and most ends up on his lap not much in his mouth...
How funny! He sure is cute though! At least he is eating something, right?
Kyle has good taste, I love eating frozen berries too! He and I should have a berry picnic... such a cute little guy! :)
Post a Comment