
After breakfast this morning Kyle was playing with some bowls on the ground and squinting his eyes. He looked so funny. I also heard him say, "Thank you" but didn't get what he was doing. "What a weird kid," I thought to myself. Finally Tim and I realized he was saying a prayer, as if he were about to eat. He would pray, unstack the bowls, put them back and then pray again.
I couldn't believe he was doing this on his own. Whenever we pray he always sticks out his hands for us to fold them for him. It was so cute. Tim and I had a little conversation about how you never know what kids will pick up on. It was such a good reminder :).
Also, proof that bad habits are hard to break:


And
Lucky the dog was brought back to life a month ago when we got new batteries.

Kids crack me up.
4 comments:
that is so awesome! we still can't get kate to fold her arms for prayer.
How sweet!
Oh yeah, they pick up all sorts of things. Like the other day Julia dropped something and said, Oh Crap! And I thought, Oh crap, I gotta watch my language around her!
Seeing pics of Kyle makes me miss SA even more! Today is the big day - hope nursery goes well! And when you figure out why the heck Kyle is burying his head between his animals, let me know, because that's too funny!
Post a Comment